The course fees for 2024/2025 will be £9250
Trainees should contact Student Finance to confirm eligibility for a tuition fee loan, or alternatively fees can be paid direct from your own funds. They are payable in three instalments : one quarter of the fees in the first term, another quarter in the second term and the final half in the final term.
Bursaries and Scholarships for 2024/2025
For 2024 to 2025, DfE are offering bursaries of:
- £28,000 in chemistry, computing, mathematics and physics
- £25,000 in biology, design and technology, geography and languages (including ancient languages)
- £10,000 in art and design, English, music and RE
Applicants may be eligible for a bursary if they have 1st, 2:1, 2:2, PhD or master’s.
The following scholarships are also available:
- £30,000 in chemistry, computing, mathematics and physics
- £27,000 in French, German and Spanish (no other languages)
Scholarships are usually available to applicants with a 1st, 2:1, master’s or PhD, though in exceptional circumstances they may be awarded to a graduate with a 2:2 and significant relevant experience.
Scholarships also come with a package of additional benefits from the relevant scholarship body: